Saturday 13 November 2010

Oct Winner and Studio Pick!

Hey, hey! It's time to announce the winner of the Scrap Rat vintage prize pack for October!


Which makes the winner Donna T!! Congrats, Donna! Email me at amanda@scrapbook-101.com to claim your prize :)

I also thought it was time we had a studio pick!


I chose this LO by Irini for it's vibrant colours and great use of white space. The fact that it was covered in mist had nothing to do with it, honest :)

See you tomorrow with a new challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Thrilled to win a prize!Thanks so much, Donna T

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to both! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.....I am so happy today....i wake up to find I have won a rak and then over here at the studio I am a 'studio pick'.......I am off to get my badge LOL........thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!