Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunday Card Challenge

Hi Everyone! This week at The Studio we've got a fun card challenge - with a sketch from our very own Fabi:
Here's what our design team came up with for this challenge...
Valerie

These letters were cut from a patterned paper to make the word 'summer'. Since the sentiment was very wide I decided to let it dictate the shape of the card - a long, narrow rectangle.

Fabi
I love to make cards in advance and keep them for special ocasions, friends, bdays, etc. So the sketch just came as a perfect mojo to create one more for my "any occasion" card stash. I have used some paper scraps to create the flowers.
Natalie
My son started Kindergarten this year and that means CONSTANT birthday parties!! I have had to spread my wings in the cardmaking department and try my hand at cards that will appeal to five year old boys...not middle aged women :). This is an awesome sketch that can be interpreted any way!!!

Now it's your turn! We'd love to see what you could do with the sketch too - so link up your projects on the sidebar.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. These cards are fabulous! I will definitely be giving this sketch a try. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING that sketch and loveeeeeee what everyone created for it!!! Looks AWESOME!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards ladies! LOVE the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!