Sunday 3 July 2011

Sunday Card Challenge

Happy July everyone! It's that time again - time for a Studio card challenge! This week Amanda challenged us to make an invitation...timely since there is so much going on this time of year. So many reasons to invite people over! So, without further ado - let's see what the design team created with this challenge (you're not going to be disappointed ;)

Valerie
Since invitations are usually made in quantities, I made something that could be easily reproduced and put together 'assembly line' style. For my summer invite, which could be used for a pool party or barbecue, I used a Polaroid frame and journal lines stamp. The sun was cut with a digital die cutter and the sentiment was printed on my home printer.

Brenda

Brenda's take is a summery barbecue invite.

Natalie

Anyone for tea?

I love getting together with my friends to catch up over a cuppa. We are having a very cold winter here in Australia and there is nothing better than a hot cup of tea/coffee, a yummy slice of cake and a chat with a friend on a cold winters day! You are all welcome :).

Rossella
Rossella made this adorable birthday party invitation.

If I received a handmade invitation like one of these, I would be pretty excited to attend. How about you?
So now it's your turn. Let's see your take on the invitation challenge. Link up your cards in the brand new July link area!

3 comments:

  1. I love these! All such wonderful/cute ideas! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME creations everyone! I loveeeeeeee them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!