Sunday 18 December 2011

December 18th Challenge

We've got a nice easy challenge this week that should hopefully provide some inspiration for those of us still shopping for Christmas presents! 
Create a layout about the best present you've either given or received

Anna
One of the most memorable presents I was given was this dolly and cot when I was 6, I loved it so much! It doesn't have to be the biggest presents that mean the most.

Julie
Christmas 2007, we surprised our two daughters with a trip to London & Paris with me, my niece & great-niece. So 5 girls on a big trip in February of '08! :) They were SO surprised, and we had a wonderful time...lots of good memories. :)
I will never forget the looks on their faces when they realized where we were going.

Valerie
The best gift I ever received was the item that came in this little blue box with the red ribbon tied around it:
It contained my engagement ring from my husband. It feels like it was just yesterday but it was so long ago. On the page I call it 'the gift that changed everything' because it really did. Christmas was never the same after I opened that box and said yes.

Jules
Last year my husband completely surprised me with a DSLR, it was completely unexpected and such a thoughtful gift - he's definitely a keeper! 

This month's sponsor is The Scrapbook Garden, an online scrapbooking store based here in the UK. Ann, the owner, has donated a fabulous Christmas kit full of papers, alphas and embellishments ready for your Christmas layouts!
To be in the running, simply create a layout that satisfies the challenge, post it on your blog or in a gallery, and leave a direct link to your layout in the comments below. Happy scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!