Sunday 5 February 2012

5th February-Love

Welcome to the new format here at The Studio! Amanda has decided to take a well earned rest for 6 months so myself (Anna), Jules and Valerie have taken over!! Watch out for new design team members next challenge but until then you will have to make do with the three of us!!

Today's challenge is, as it's nearly Valentine's day, scrap about love but without using hearts!


Anna

I went with a romantic feel to my page as the picture is from a family wedding, I don't miss having hearts on it though!

Jules
                                  
As my DH is extremely camera shy, I have to be a bit more inventive when I'm creating layouts about the two of us. I've used a photo of a rose on this layout as roses featured heavily at our wedding, and we have climbing roses that grow over our porch. The photo also acts as a pocket for some hidden journaling. 

Valerie
I knew what photo I was going to use as soon as I saw this challenge. The photo in my layout was taken at Christmas a few years ago. I've had it printed for ages but never made it into a page. I love it because it reminds me of the special bond my mom has with my daughter.
the little envelope to the left holds some of my favorite photos of them together:
Please link up your layouts in the side bar for a chance to become next months guest designer! We can't wait to see what you create, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!