Thursday 24 January 2013

Nov and Dec Winners

Lets sort out our winners for November and December!

The winner of November challenges is.... MandySea This was her lovely layout:
Mandy has kindly agreed to be our guest designer for the month of April.



The winner of December challenges is..... Niknaks. Here's her lovely layout:
Nikki has kindly agreed to be our guest designer for the month of March.
We look forward to seeing what you create for the challenges!

We should now be up to date with our winners!
Thanks to everyone for joining with us, we love seeing your creations!

I'll be back soon to introduce the two new members of the design team!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages and I look forward to see your creations as guestDTs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry - just got an email tonight to say that my LO #12 - Lizzy Hill - has been sold to SBM...v happy about that - but I can't seem to 'delete' it from the linky.....feel bad it being here when there's no pictures. Shame! I really wanted to do this one...thank goodness for next month...I'll be back:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!