Sunday 6 July 2014

6th July -Stamping

Everyone up for another challenge? Quite a easy one this time as I think most of us will have some stamps hanging around! 

Stamping time to get your stamps out and get stamping on your layouts, how many stamps can you get on your page?

Anna
I stamped and cut out lots of colourful flowers and stuck them down the side of my photo and made a bit of a mixed media background, I think I used 6 different stamps in the end.

Cari
I really like stamping but never use them much and, of course ,I have a bunch that are brand new on my desk, so this time I use a lot of them for the first time! And as I never stamp the only ink I had was the black one, I bought pink, turquoise and light blue especially for this challenge! I decide to make a stamped background and I LOVE it, I think I'm doing it more often!



Hilde

I'm one of those scrappers who have lots of stamps, but who hardly ever use them. i have the best intentions, buy them - and then they just sit on my desk. But when I finally pull them out to play, I'm always happy with the result :-)


Here are the stamps used on this layout + I used one imaging screws (upper left corner and lower right corner)

Jinny
This challenge was made for me!  Matter of fact, it's rare that a page I create doesn't contain stamping.  My hubby and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary today, so, naturally, I hunted through my stash for pics of us and found these from just two years ago today.  I was further inspired by My Mind's Eye's Market Street: Ashbury Heights Collection and managed to tie eleven different, stamped images into my page.
  Kat
I've never been much of a stamper, although I don't really have a good reason.  I own a ton of stamps and will break them out occasionally.  For this one, I used quite a few stamps from my stash and created a background on which to build my layout.  I mixed in black ink with silver, purple and blue embossing powder.

Petra
I went wild with stamps this time. I used over 30 different stamps for my background :) 
First I stamped with black ink all over the page. 

Then I added some color using digress ink and masks.


The I just added some paper, some decorations, stickers and a Photo. 





Guest designer Yvonne Yam

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous stamping, I have sooooooo many stamps that I never use, this could be a start of something new....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!