Sunday 21 December 2014

21st December - Christmas, Non traditional Colours

As its so close to Christmas we want you to create Christmas layouts, easy right?! But there is a little twist, we want you to use non traditional colours for your layouts! Which colours will you pick?

Hilde
Christmas is off - Mercedes killed Santa.


Such a sad story needed depressive colors *lol*
Ouch - I just discovered a typo in the title - and I don't have time to make it up! Can you find it?

Hee Sun Kim : Colorful dream....Beautifully decorate my house, It has been a joy came to me.

Jinny
I borrowed ScrapMuch?'s December Colour Palette for my page, which definitely steers away from the traditional red and green Christmas colors.  I have also highlighted non-traditional Christmas pics.  I won't bore you with the story, as I've already done so in the journaling and on my blog, but I will tell you that I had lots of fun with circular elements and stamping and am so happy to have captured this moment for my albums.

Kat
I got my inspiration from the current issue of HGTV magazine:

The black, white, turquoise and red looked so pretty to me, so I just had to use it on my Christmas layout.  I added in pops of silver, too! :)


Sindi:
I have a terrible time with traditional Christmas colors, so I was happy about this challenge.  I printed the photo in black and white so that the red and green in my son's outfit wouldn't show.  I decided to go with yellow, gray and a bit of blue in my background and I think it worked quite well.



Tessa
 I love to add black to my Christmas color palettes, and instead of green I went with a minty aqua blue.

You have until 4th January 2015 to get your layouts in so if your quick you could even create a layout about this Christmas coming!

We would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a happy new year, have a wonderful time!

Thanks to everyone who has entered this year, we have had so many great entries! We hope you see you all come back next year too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi loved this one! Couldn't find rules if you allow multiple entries or not, so if you do not please disregard my 2nd one. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!