Sunday 4 June 2017

4th June- Sketch

Time for another sketch today. 
I took inspiration from Vivian's Numbers challenge layout, it was a fun, playful layout which makes the same in a sketch!
Here is what the design team did with the sketch....

Hannah
I made some paper crack and used blue acrylic on it and then cut it into squares. I made another paper using tissue paper and yellow and green spray then cut them to a square and triangle. I use bead chain around these shapes make them glitter. I used this playful photo of my son because he is so cute and changes his face just like these shapes can change and look attractive.

Rachel
It took me a while to visualise this sketch and Vivian's layout was just beautiful. I chose a new collection by Kaisercraft Wildflower to use and went from there. I love how this turned out even if it was a little out of my comfort zone.



Vivian
Since this sketch is based off a previous layout of mine, I decided to show the sketch in a different way, using negative die cuts.  I made a pattern on SCAL4, arranged and cut all the shapes from the yellow polka-dotted paper, then separately cut the shapes using two other patterned papers. About 40 minutes of hand-stitching later, I came up with this!!!


Guest Designer -Rainny
This layout is about a date with my girlfriends, so I picked some pink elements, flowers, and butterflies to match with the photos.
Also, I took the photo of the nice dessert, which looks so delicious.


You have until 2nd July to enter this month's challenges.
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!