Sunday 25 February 2018

25th February - Kraft

Good Morning! Is everyone up for a new challenge?! Here it is...
 Kraft; we want to see you use Kraft (as in the brown paper) on your layouts. It could be as a background or on the layout, however you want to use it.

Denise




Hannah


Helen


Jinny

Lisa-Marie


Guest Designer - Judy

Here is my second share for the month as a guest designer.I have used  kraft card stock in the background and misted over stick on letters before removing them and stitching around the negative space. I have added texture with corrugated card and embossing, twine, feathers cork, a crocheted flower and a button.. Thanks for the opportunity to share my work.

You have until 11th March to join in with this month's challenges, we would love to see what you do for them, just link them up to the side bar.
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like this challenge. I'm doing a whole cruise album on kraft cardstock so should be able to share a page with you shortly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!